Charles Schwab Omni-Channel Digital Staff Product Role in Austin, Texas
We believe that , when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Mobile Platforms & Products Team influences Schwab’s omni-channel digital experience by leading digital products from concept to launch on Schwab’s Mobile Apps. As a Mobile Product Manager, on our team, you are empowered to create, drive, and execute product strategy in an ever changing mobile landscape.You will balance the voice of the customer, stakeholder needs, and technology constraints as you collaborate with multiple departments across the organization in creating the next generation of Schwab’s Mobile Apps.The Mobile Product Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Mobile Platforms & Products.
What you’ll do:
The Mobile Product Manager responsibilities include:
Use client feedback, business metrics, market research and competitive analysis to guide the creation of the next generation Schwab Mobile Apps across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android
Act as an Agile Scrum Product Owner representing the Mobile Product team during Agile ceremonies
Interview internal stakeholders to gather detailed requirements, negotiate priorities and translate into user stories that meet the needs of mobile’s clients
Own the product backlog prioritization and sequencing to ensure your Scrum team is executing against the Mobile Platforms & Products Team Roadmap
Collaborate with Design to create digital features that set the industry standard and delight mobile’s clients
Liaise with multiple departments across the organization as you move your product through the full SDLC
Serve as the Mobile App subject matter expert to cross-functional groups for your given products
Assist the Senior Manager with various ad hoc projects as they arise such as competitive analysis and building business cases
Partner with technology to size features, and gain a working understating of the service layers that support the front end
Report out on KPIs, project status and other key initiatives to leadership
Resolve production issues as they arise with your Scrum team
What you have:
• 1-3 years of technical product management experience working within an Agile framework (mobile app experience preferred)
• Passion for mobile apps, and knack for creating easy-to-use digital experiences
• Commitment to seeing through the clients' eyes and paying attention to details
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong inclination towards action and leadership in ambiguous situations
• Ability to thrive in a highly-collaborative work environment where your success will be determined by the accomplishments of your team as well as the happiness of our clients
• Excellent communications skills including the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences effectively
• Impeccable organization and project management skills with demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience building relationships in a virtual matrix environment with teammates across: IT, Design, Product, Project, Marketing, Client Experience, Legal and Compliance
• Knowledge of the financial services industry and FinTech trends
• Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred)
What you’ll get:
Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab at http://www.aboutschwab.com/careers/lifeatschwab/" .
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Position Located In: TX - Austin